Sunday, October 25, 2009

MOBILE CRIME... and Ms M

I have a history with cellphones and criminals; here is how it goes,
- Alcatel O/T 311, A shaddy ass boy in my class took it and denied it 99
-Alcatel OT-V270, stolen out of my bag.
-Nokia can’t remember code- stolen at a friend’s house.
-Sony Ericsson T315. Well long story but I was in a beach
- Sony Ericsson T230, a dude in a taxi from Maninburg japed it out of my hand and
the taxi driver did jack shit..
- Sony Ericsson W300i,. On a trip to San Francisco, airport security pass GONE!.
- Sony Ericsson W580i at gunpoint in belhar where I used to rent… moved out a week after that.

I won’t talk about the one I gave to my brother, then he lost it and all this time I kept going back to a certain Sony Ericsson that no one wanted to steal. If some1 found it around anywhere, they would return it, it would fall and I would put it back together, a phone that has been with me for more years then my ex boyfriend (7yrs). It just recently gave up on me and my brother gave me his to use

Damn Nokia phone is useless and to add pain to my debacle, I bought a Samsung a month ago and my angel bother thought it was best that he use it for a while coz it doesn’t have email and my life is about mobile email compatibility….

Well im having phone problems at the moment… DAMn-IT!

busy BEE T..

No comments:

Post a Comment