Thursday, May 21, 2015

My first interview in over a year.... Or two...

I just recently did an interview, I have not done those in over a year because well... Dark clouded emotions have been rulling me for a while now... 

Granted it's not how I would do interviews like back in the day with a sit down and a cup of coffee chat with a subject but it's pretty much the start. 



Early this month, the girlfriends sister invited me to a food and whisky event that took place in Pretoria, I pretty much enjoyed the whole shindig... And the chef, @TheDinoR made a special dish for me because I don't eat meat, I had fish, loadshedding did a deed on all of us early that evening but my special meal was still top of the line.... 


Read the interview here ... "Quintessence of Food and Whisky Affair" http://goo.gl/1fI1hP / www.jhbstreetmag.co.za ... It's been a while since I even did this so I'm also trying to figure out how hyperlink placements on the blogger app for iPhone work again.... Jeeeeeeez!!!! 







Such fun... 😊 oh and the selfies are on my new Instagram page @tankiem007 .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment