Monday, June 29, 2015

Sticker or Printed Packaging for #TeMClosetPicks

So this morning my day has been rather manic with the small but powerful details of packaging for the #TeMClosetPicks campaign running from July 2015 on the MomentsInFashion Instagram account in collaboration with StreetMagMedia's www.jhbstreetmag.co.za via my Tanki Em Facebook page.... Sigh* what a mouth full 😊



In the article before this I explained a bit about the campaign, please take a moment and read what I had to say... Which is pretty much the introduction to the campaign. This week I'm focusing on so much and the packaging is becoming really cool to think about, after all I would want some of my fave' Rage Shoes SA, Woolworths, Mr Price, Nike and many more outfits to be packaged in a pretty little gem. As with trying to make this small but somewhat special I've been looking for packaging ideas that can make it all worthwhile. My team and I have been a bit confused but I think we have reached something. 



The printing is being done by a nice little shop and I'm looking forward to the competition entrants getting a little touch of "thank you for entering and interacting with us" sort of treat when they get their gifts. 


Follow/ like the following accounts to enter 

@MomentsInFashion (Instagram)
Tanki Em (Facebook) 
@StreetMagMedia (Instagram & Twitter) 

I hope this becomes cool... 

No comments:

Post a Comment