Monday, August 10, 2015

#TeMClosetPicks | 1st Competitions winner announced

I am so over the moon in this one... The first competition winner has been picked and I'll be spending the rest of the day with my team packaging this one and getting the next competition ready... 

I am totally Looking forward to sending out the first #TeMClosetPicks competition winner goodie out via @MIF_lookbook's Instagram account @MomentsInFashion. 

Please do interact with the Twitter and Instagram pages for more details on the rest of the competitions. There are so many and I think we are overwhelmed on where to start and where to end. 

The winner of this one will be rocking her jumper and Rocking The Daisies taking place in a few weeks out in Cape Town. I will also be at #RTD2015 so I think o pretty much look forward to seeing how she rocks her jumper. 

I really hope she likes it. 

Please follow these social media accounts regarding this comp


Winner :  @livinglikelani on Instagram. 
Comp' : @momentsinfashion
Jumper :  @RageShoesSA on Twitter and Instagram 
Media Spon : @streetmagmedia on Twitter and Instagram 


Thank you ❤️ 
@TankiEm 

No comments:

Post a Comment