Friday, August 21, 2009

CAPE TOWN FASHION WEEK= UNDACOVA

Had the team up in arms, last night as we all headed out to Chavelle for the Cape Town Fashion week UNDACOVA after party. Well lets just say I was double booked with a neatly set out schedule I found myself bouncing from one place to the next to be in both places at the same time, I love Cape town and the talent it has while at Chevelle I was in the company of models and fashion designers, Assembly proved to be the calming place for Friday night’s up and down as I listened in awe at the sound of Nungarin a band from Stellies, im loving the acoustic feel of it and cant wait to get my hands on a CD.

Chevelle on the other hand blazed with hip-hop beats from Leo Large our magazine’s favourite DJ, the whole team seems to love him, got back really late from all this, with my day starting early as well UWC really has me in its palm.. but the again it is my future, so I went to brand more T-shirts, responded to emails, contacted a few A-listers and I still have loads to do before tonight as it too has its own events I am happy though as I will be deligating these events to the BRAND promoters of cptstreetmag.co.za

For now im off. Need to sort myself out…

No comments:

Post a Comment