Monday, August 17, 2009

It has been...

It has been a busy few weeks, with very limited me time and lots of things to do. I have since my last post, met up with a skate boarder. A fashion designer, a club owner, a Dj and tv personality, but most important my family.

We went shopping for more company t.shirts and branded a few. Besides that im working on an idea to promote the magazine in an attractive but affordable
manner *brainstorming 101*

All this has kept me well on my toes, frustraiting my half all the way but we normally manage to sort of calm each other down eventually. In this line of work temper and moods truffle with me far too often, the past weekend I decided to do my brand agents jobs and went out on my own acord, i must say it was indeed an experience of note.

The pictures are up on the site already and im happy about that. Now i will brace myself for the week im in now as it too has its own challanges, im more then exited about that and want the ball to start rolling.

Till my next blog. Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment