Sunday, December 27, 2009

Festive Grumpy me

That it. I spent the 16th of december the 25th and the 27th sulking, this year I a officially not in a festive mood at all. If it is not people spending money like there is no tomorrow then it is nasty kids weeping and bickering about what they want for Xmas.

2007 was the last best Xmas I had. It was me my mom and my 2 brothers, we spent less money, not too much food was cooked besides the traditional chicken, beef, salad and deserts (malva pudding and cheese cake). That was wonderful, homely, and personally suited for us, not to mention I hired moves and we watched till dawn,then to end it all off I went to Gugulethu from the 27th till the new year, we had a blast, my 1st summer exploring Cape Town night life, thanks to my cousins, That was 2007.

This year I had to listen to a spoilt brat whine for a 3gradn stupid shoe then get one that is almost the same price but with a few rands off the damn thing, I mean I am 21 and will not buy Gucci with my moms cash, even when I was 16 I still wouldn’t do that, but hey times have changed. And I don’t think it’s for the best…

Im still to pissed at the fact that parents can entertain kids like this… expensive shoes, im not saying that kids should choose cheap shoes, but being reasonable goes a long way!
And im some cases kids turn out somewhat A-OLL coz of parents, I love how I have been raised, coz the important things to me don’t consist of material crap that comes from Italy and the likes, I pretty happy with the stock from a good store that will not charge me an arm and a leg….

I LOVE WHO I AM and I don’t have an XMAS spirit for 2009 coz it was turned into a spending fest and lost that homely, warmly and ever so wholesome feeling that always made me feel so Blessed!

Pissed Busy B T….

No comments:

Post a Comment