Monday, December 21, 2009

TOXIC -T on the loose

Last night I became aware of the fact that I am not in the process of changing my nasty habits,,, I do not plan to be so mean nor do you have to tolerate my attitude, I still stand on that I will hurt you, but that doesn’t mean I planned it, we will argue, but that doesn’t mean I know why I picked a tiff with you. I will carelessly say things that will not come out right, fact is (they are not right) but I say them and in that you will get hurt, I would tell you what you place is in this manner but then again, its up to you to take me to heart when I am on the mean-mode.

Fact is, you will eventually get tired of it, throw your hand in the air and give up…
Maybe that’s what I want, maybe I want you to give up, maybe I want you to get hurt, as toxic as this may sound,, maybe it is true.

Your ability to stick with the drama is always being evaluated,

Busy bee T over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment