Thursday, November 29, 2012

kak trendy on instagram...

Yes I do think I tend to be a tad bit trendy. This is where we slot the over-inflated-ego steezzz on a maximum. yes baby I am cool like that...

Ok I lie, this is shyt you might see if you check out my instagram uploads. --> @tankiem


Disclaimer - I do tend to think highly of myself, I have a lot of typo's when I get like that. Most of these pictures are crap but I would rather think them cool. I use a lot of un-lady-like words.. It's not my fault, let's just blame society on this one... If you do have a problem please just be nice and post me a bomb with a note reading "I don't like you blogspot page (((BOOM)))" that will solve the problem.


PS - I dnt open post sent via postoffice, USE DHL and UPS- 















No comments:

Post a Comment