Thursday, November 22, 2012

Twitter avi changed...

Not like you care or anything but...

Today is the last day people can vote for me on this cool (mature) board seat for an organization that is in the industry I'm passionate about. On the front of local development, I feel I can do a great deal with the tittle,

I have been very well behaved for these reasons... So for the past few weeks I had curbed my tweets and limited my use of unlady-like words such as ASS, FUCK, SHIT, CRAP and replaced them with A$$, PHUCK, SHYT and SNAP... Sadly I am not perfect so I failed at finding an alternative collection of words for BOOBS, TITTIES and TITS, this with a more respectful twitter AVI,( profile picture) has made me into a whole new, mature and respectful young woman.

Today I would like to say thank you to the organizations members who don't know me but voted for me, as members who know nothing about Tanki Em the "Freelancer" and voted... Roses and candy to you all.


Now back to basics. Let's ROCK and ROLL!!

@TankiEm



No comments:

Post a Comment