Thursday, August 22, 2013

#InBetweenA - let's confuse each other and blow Hot&Cold hey...

The games people play are rather ridiculous when it comes to the heart, we sort of don't know how to act, interact and communicate, we like people yet we struggle to either show them or seem interested.


Image disclaimer * I couldn't find paired iPhones so I've had to settle for this image*

Now in the digital day and age it is even harder to be all that interactive with people if your life and work takes centre stage. I don't know, but most times I am casual about how people run their lives and love, in my head one can have a relationship and maintain it digitally or one can start a relationship online and maintain it. 

Meanwhile.... My crush blows HOT&COLD.... This is actually confusing. 


But this sparks an article idea... 

No comments:

Post a Comment