Monday, August 5, 2013

#InBetweenA - living the crush life like mythical creature






So passively chilling  and doing what I normally do on weekends... (Work on my babies, StreetMag) and I end up stuck with the most obscure thoughts and most of them keep getting linked to one person. 

So like I've had a crush on someone very specific since late last year, I kid you not, like this sh!t is real you guys crushing on someone is so real it's not even worth a few jokes. Anyway it's not like y'all have never had a few of those in your life. For me I've had 2 real life crushes and 3 not so real crushes on the not so real Hollywood hotties ( yes men). Like that Pitt guy after I saw that vampire movie he did, back then I was a kid so the blue eyes, long hair and pale skin thing seemed attractive. Then titanic came along and DiCaprio became the new crush, but when I hit Uni, I was more of a George Clooney sorta OMG chick... 

In real life it was Sei* she is the best person I know , we've grown somewhat closer coz she knows me like no other person ever even try to know me, besides Lisa and my bro'. So it was just an innocent girl crush  that fizzled out pretty well. 

Ok well back to this girl, she is my second real life crush... it's not that she is hot,,, even though she is f^€king HOT... It's that she is who she is and is cool with that,  we spend more and more time being so aware of our flaws as people and sort of forget that there is life to be lived, she is probably not perfect, but I won't notice that because she doesn't wear her imperfections on her sleeve... That is TOP-NOTCH sexy and my preferred form of perfect. 

Anyway my crush is just that girl. Any person to date her would be lucky. So with me, when thoughts pop up I normally tweet them... And since the whole "Tanki please tone down on what you tweet and how it might read to the more conservative reader" I've had to bite my tongue with most thoughts... So I Just decided ill txt every mental group of words that pop up in my head and is directly linked to her...

RE picture and tweet
... I like Paris ... I like A. 
Awesome vibes 

No comments:

Post a Comment