Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The day called TUESDAY!

I am not taking a break yet, was up editing some articles and submissions :( . Then today was an interesting day, I had a medical app' that didn't have any good news for me what so ever, now I have to "take it easy" according to the doc and most of all I have to see her 3 times for the next few weeks, I really want to say that these medical practitioners make sure that you are ill with something that has to be treated on a regular basis, don't forget that with these regular visits to them, you have to pay, well that's a bummer.

Next was Class didn't feel like it after the chit-chat wit the doc, but hey I went anyway, didn't stay much, got the basics of what the class had to offer me for the day and I ducked not to say that its cool to bunk but I really am not in the best of spirits today.
The sad thing about all this is that always tuf-up and deal with it on my own, same thing with the medical ish, I am going to tuf-up and deal with it in good time and a deep pocket...

The next stop for me was a meeting with our wise business adviser and that was atleast the highlight of my morning,,, she indeed put a whole lot into perspective and I am super ready for the business meeting for tomorrow, that was a blast,

The magazine seems to be the best thing at the moment and I am happy with all the work I have to put up with in order to realize this vision...

Sheers

No comments:

Post a Comment