Monday, July 20, 2009

INNOVATED BLESSINGS

Life has its ups and downs, its hurdles and curdles, but as the superhumans we were created to be, we are supposed to rise above the ashes and be on top...

I have found myself in the mist of the most creative people, the vast talents that lace the city of my whole hearted dwelling. I am blessed with the love of those that are dear to my heart, I blessed with the company of those who are yet to be dear to my life. I am thankful for all that is around me and with the abilities bestowed upon my being, I shall by all means achieve little by little my journey to in the path that has been chosen for me eons ago.

One day the world will look up, and when they do, I will be in the mist of all that commotion, I will be the reason behind the chaos and I will indeed be in the list of Top Ten forces of reckoning.

I think I know the top 5…

No comments:

Post a Comment