Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend of the 25th July

Wow, it has been an interesting few days, to say the least, I am looking for radical sports contacts in Cape Town, and it's a mission, who ever knew that underground street culture was such hard work, but I am sure that by the end of tonight I will have what I am looking for.

On Saturday My brand agents went out and hopefully painted the night Red with the club life of Cape Town, the Friday before that was horribly lame, the printers took forever with the Brand Agent Logo T-shirts. And the business card dilemma is one I wish not to go into at this point in time. I am however happy to say after waiting for a printer to take care of my T-shirts the printing process was prompt and we left the place rather in a hurry.

I am in a state at this point as my BA’s have not contacted me…

Till I find them, I shall remain online,,,, blogging, twittering and Facebooking till one of them touch base with me and if they don’t by 8:30 tonight, I will start calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment