Tuesday, September 1, 2009

LIFE AS I C IT

I had a good weekend. I covered an event with my team at club Ras, with bloc media hosting the event and Franki M as the main event, my team had a good time but I must say those poor guys got a grumpy side of me that night, I just could not deal with the fact that they were late for the event, never the less they got there and I was ok and well on my way to the benefit event in bree street, it was classy and different, the kind of thing I like, to my pleasure the night was indeed wonderfull and fruitful as I got to make a new busness contact and keep the others happy. All in all I got to realise iow It would take time for people to get to understand how i think and interact. As much as i like being part of a social setting i still manage to retreat into myself for the fear of having too much fun. The past weekend however didnt clogg me into retreating into my shell. Till the next note. Busy Bee Tee

1 comment: