Saturday, September 5, 2009

Security at UWC Harass innocent students...

We were not in possession of alcohol, we were not partaking in any form of public indecency, and we were not playing music or disturbing the peace. I respect(ed) this institution, till it F****ked me over.

I am most aware of the rules put in place for the weekends at the University of the Western Cape, when you have a friend living in the university residence you are not allowed to stay till late at the residence as a visitor, fully understandable I shall agree, but if you are still chatting and basically chilling with your friend, then sitting in the car and relaxing is not in any way detrimental to the universities property, keep in mind that we were all are student of this glorious institution with our student card and ID documents should you need to verify the validity of our presence not to mention the bloody car had the blue UNIVERSITY OF THE WESTERN CAPE car disc so technically we are legally allowed to be on the premises for as long as we wish.

To the 2 retarded securities that harassed us, get ready for a messy few months, and keep in mind that for opening my wallet while I asked you not to do so you will be in deeper shit then I care to explain

Busy Bee T.

No comments:

Post a Comment