Monday, September 28, 2009

Well what the "F" do u suggest ?

No matter how much you love what you do, if you do not deliver then you are useless, well I am pretty aware of that, the efed up thing about this is that today I was told I am living in someone else’s shadow and am trying so hard to achieve something that I am subsequently being useless, oh get this, the best part of the analysis was that I am basically not focused…

The deal is my dear reader that your boss can tell you what ever they want to tell you coz they know that you love what you do and will not decided to quit, , this mellow dramatic B.S has to stop and well im to damned pissed to even begin on the matter of an over confident man….

We all should know if I start, I will not stop, and yes the fact of the matter sadly is that I interpret in my own way and that always and with shit hitting the fan.

pissed as hell Busy Bee Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment