Saturday, March 23, 2013

My brand spanking hot Facebook page

So about 7 days ago I updated my Facebook profile by converting it to a page.


Ok to be honest Management did it because it would "make it easy" for me to get social again via Facebook, see the problem was that I no longer loves Facebook and didn't use it the way I used to use it, like it became just another account that gets on my nerves, and being a temperamental person already I just stayed away. There were a number if things I hated! Like the chat option, the layout and and well most of everything .

So I am happy to have shifted to a page and I'm happy that I'm slowly falling in love with Facebook all over again

My week thus far as a Facebook pager- I think this is awesome I can only grow from this point on... Yes? Yes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment