Monday, March 11, 2013

Styled Moments In Fashion

So I had one of those weekends spent with my ex-girlfriend, and we decided to hit the market! I dressed up punkish and I loved it.

Her and I are like soul mates, after some time of wondering why it didn't work, i realized that she kinda pulls out the best and worst of me, to much of everything can be toxic for the heart, body and mind.

We hang out but I can say without a doubt that our paths only will cross on a plutonic level of understanding, she understands me and I understand her, she is my first love and the passion was there, I just now know that just because on completes you that does not make them right for you all the time with the idea of moving on, I'm still two-headed about it as I sometimes look at her and the of the many good times we have had along with the heated moments of anger we have shared...

She is fucked up in the head and so am I sometimes, but I am now learning that it is best we stay friends before we end up killing each other, I'm also not in the mood for the drama that kept occurring while we were still together... Now whenever shit creeps up, I just shrug it off because it is not my place to say or even ask questions ... This is what I am learning to understand and deal with. Sharing some moments with her that have nothing to so with our past relationship are really becoming fun days out with a close friend.

The Look
* Hat ( Lisa's closet)
*Zara Blazer
* Two in The Shirt Vest (TITS)
* Lisa Denims ( woolworths)
* legit shoes










No comments:

Post a Comment