Monday, May 13, 2013

I hate Mother's Day...

I hate that the Friday before Mother's Day weekend I'd go shopping for supplies.
I hate that Mother's Day was a big deal for me and my siblings,
I hate that my brothers would help me cook on Mother's Day
I hate that my little brother would make "special" coffee for Mother's Day

I hate that when I got to uni, I'd leave for Mother's Day weekend,
I hate that I had family to spend Mother's Day with,
I hate that Mother's Day was such an elaborate affair at my house,

I hate that for the past 3 years I've only had memories of the best Mother's Days I've shared with the only women I truly loved...


Now I am left with a bitter sweet taste on how I never had the chance to give her all that she deserved...


All in all I hate Mother's Day for the memories that create shadows within my heart....


R.I.P - LMM I loved you and I hurt you... I'm sorry and I need you still.


No comments:

Post a Comment