Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Truth and lies vs lies and truth - hate speech


I hate that I no longer believe you..
I hate the fact that I see no truth in you
I hate the fact that every time you say certain things
I roll my eyes subconsciously

I hate the fact that I spent a good amount of years believing you.
I hate the fact that I spent a good amount of years dedicated to your lies.
I hate the fact that I spent a good amount of time falling for you.
I hate the fact that I spent a good amount thinking that what we had was a lifetime...

I hate your truth because it is no longer my truth
I hate your story because it is no longer my story
I hate your personality because it is no longer connected to me

I hate the games you play because through them I have realized I was never that much a part of you, but more of the rebound interaction that took on an emotional level of intimacy.


I hate that I no longer believe you..
I hate the fact that I see no truth in you..


What i am left with now is one thing and at some point i thought it would break my heart to think of you in such light....


I no longer believe in you and your words, and I wish I could find a way to cut the memory of you out of my memory bank.... This way ill never know that you belong to your lost love and never was in any way linked to me.

I wish at this point our paths never met... And if they had I wish our friendship was merely an acquaintance.


No comments:

Post a Comment