Thursday, May 2, 2013

Living on borrowed BS - The X and her X - A Possible Threesome

Have you ever sat down and looked at yourself through the frontal camara of an iPad mini? ...

That's me, I spent most of the night looking into the FaceTime camera of my iPad mini (I was too lazy to go to the mirror) and ended up tweeting "FUCK MY LIFE". I swear on my sexy pair of Aldo's, I'm a Thug dressed up as a lady. The shit that went down yesterday was not even close to funny, I blame the PMS, I totally become a beast, and beast is an understatement, call it RATCHET, yes that's the best name for it all. See I grew up with a lady for a mother, she had her spicy moments but they were never as spicy as my moments are.... Like I'm probably hot spicy Indian atcha/batcha or better yet those nando's hot as flame wings that you cry while you're eating, yep that's me...

Anyway the victim to my latest tirade was the ex... I totally went ninja on her ass with frustration, and no I don't hit people nor do I give beat-downs, I'm still a lady remember, A spicy one to that but I'm still a lady...

So ye me and the x misses have been on some other level of "WTF" since the break up, we totally rub each other up the wrong way, but are also awesome as a duo for some projects. I'm supposed to be in Jozi but the love of my life, yes her, sorta got on my last tit about something and I went cray.

She doesn't know what she wants and sometimes when I'm sick of things, I also don't know what I want, but with that in mind, when we were a pair i never eff'd around, I didn't entertain any BS nor did I drag around my past (Boody call) into the fold, like I'm totally a commitment sorta chick, a total ride or die lover. Not even needy coz I have way too much work on my hands to fiddle around, so I cut ties with anything that might create BS with me and the main game, zoom in on her when I need to and zoom out when work calls, simple math really. Even when I had a crush on some other chic she knew about it (open book sorta stuff)

Baby kept getting caught with her hand in a digital cookie jar like 3 times and yes I went buck, totally messed up BUCK on her and we sorted ish out, always. Mara after we both were like "aaah na, you need to sort yourself out STAT, I'm out", baby started playing around with her freedom and I was like cool what ever, coz her and I still hook up. (she's my weakness, shoot me, I don't care) anyway back to my hissyfit, the thing about baby is that she has polygamist tendencies, look I'm all for that, I know for a fact that no one women can please all the needs of another. BUT ALL I ASK FOR SHIT LIKE THAT IS HONESTY, like I want a person to be open about their intentions " like hey, so I'm sorta "chilling" with Wendy on the side, she reminds me of our past" or " hey I'm sorta feeling Lebo' right now, she gives me cute vibes", by all means crack that cookie jar, but LET ME KNOW ABOUT, coz I hate having to find out about such foolery by myself.

To be honest, I'm not perfect either, I'm unrealistic, I make unrealistic demands and I expect them to be met.... It's as messed up as I can mentally allow myself to think about it... Hell it's actually flippant how crazy I get about what I want, when I want it and how I want it.

Also TBH... I want baby. Simple, fucked up, twisted and totally nyols but ye I like baby... Might as well while-out with a threesome... Me, her & her ex.
Someone needs to slaughter a cow for my lame ass now that I think about it...

I swear my ancestors are burning herbs somewhere...

FUCK MY LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment