Friday, December 7, 2012

I am wearing....

So today, this morning I was at the Steve Aoki Press con'...
"Steve is the daddy of my imaginary babies..."

I asked him if he has sampled any music in SA and for him to tell us about his township experience... He ate uSmily guys (sheep's head) and drank African beer, and you wonder why I say he is the daddy of my future imaginary kids.


So YE, this is what I wore.. "you know a girl has to dress up to meet umkwenyana wakwa Em"


*Black blazer -It was my mom's blazer...

Red Boob tube Dress - the tailed shyt chix have been rocking since 2011 summer, YE I got that shyt too.

Black Shoes- old Aldo pair,


Do not follow me on twitter @TankiEm, instagram @tankiem, or online on www.Topbilling.com or www.Cptstreetmag.com



No comments:

Post a Comment