Thursday, December 20, 2012

My #SexySundaySundowners apology

So this took some time to do...

About the 16th of December, I would just like to say I'm Sorry to my guests, the sponsors, my line-up, the headhunted artists and venue, that had to go through a WTF moment.




I mean wouldn't you be mortified to discover that you are also weak when things don't happen the way you want them to?

In my case, most times I think on my feet but last Sunday was sinfully catastrophic, I panicked and broke down all at once, I pity people who were around me for those 3 hours, but I thank them for having the hootspa to actively deal with the situation.

I don't know if we can count this as an ultimate LOW POINT for me, but I think I pretty much phucked up big time. I am told to SLEEP MORE, DRINK LOTS OF WATER and CALM DOWN... (and this is why I hate doctors) they get paid to tell you things that people around you tell you all the time, if he would just give me sleeping pills for the next 8 months life would be more easy to deal with... my life actually has no room for CALMING DOWN... mxim.

Bouncing Back... Yes that is what I am doing now but it still wont change the Sunday mess and sadly I and a number of people will not forget.

Pardon the lack of formality on this one, I am normally a very formal person in most cases, just trying out this new (be calm and chilled vibe thing)

Now lets try this one more time...
#SexySundaySundowners is still happening and the next date is the 30th of December at Blakes Bar Cape Town, I do know that the 1st people LEAVE WITH A GOODY BAG...

 for details on anything with regards to the event.

Contact the Publicist, Luyanda on sss@burghalfinnesse.co.za
Designers and any other matters Contact Lisa on events@burghalfinnesse.co.za

x TankiEm



No comments:

Post a Comment