Tuesday, December 25, 2012

STYLE LUST - Kung Pao Bistro Dolce & Gabbana clutch

My word a while ago I blogged about elaborate prints and gold on black being all the rage in my head at the time... So while I was trolling the net this afternoon (that's how lame I am on Christmas) I see pictures of Kim Kardashian’s Kung Pao Bistro Dolce & Gabbana Gold Miss Dea Embroidered Suede Clutch that I had seen on another blog I can't seem to recall at this point.

Now this clutch is what I would have hoped Santa delivered in my sock last night, but that was not the case. The now sold-out clutch costs $5,324 and is so painful to think about, let alone blog about.

This TDF sexy clutch bag has a detachable metal chain shoulder strap and a clasp closure with pearl detailing, just another lust item I would have loved to own.


Do we agree that this is a total STYLE LUST ITEM? Tweet me about it @TankiEm





No comments:

Post a Comment