Monday, December 3, 2012

keDECEMBER nja!!

I don't know what to say, I don't keep a tally on the awesome shyt that happens to me throughout the year... I have a nasty habit of remembering the crazy stuff tho. Like ...

January - not sure what went down. Didn't signs any deals and my Cptstreetmag hits went down a notch.

February - streetmag hits hiked again, that is good YE? Of but something personal happened that just killed me inside.

March - hum... This is a bit blurry so the coolest shyt I remember is that I had a argument free lunch date with my familia...

April - lost a client. Phuck me in the ass and call me Peter Pan.

May - I don't like this month...did charity and acted normal, I'll like it next year tho

June - blank

July - fashion week I think,,,, or was that in June...

August - crap month, my moms BDAY month and shyt part is she is not here for me to say HBD.

September -blank

October - does this month even happen?

November - realized that October was a puck-up... But it was Africa Fashion week.

December- I heard I'm hosting some events, not sure but if I am... Know that shyts GONNA be on point. Of and I took a picture of my thighs so yep... Check my twitter avi for that one,,,

Not to be all gloom and doom, this year a lot of cool shyt happened like I started blogging on Topbilling, I got nominated for the Cape Town Fashion council board member seat. Saw an outline of our print magazine. And if my black ass is lucky more stuff will pop of in a bit.

PS - to keep myself cool I also started doing "this is what I'm wearing" pix on instagram... Their shyt pix I tell you but I like it so YE, that's cool yes! *strokes ego for the masses*

#Thuglife



No comments:

Post a Comment